Santosh Hospital is affiliated to Santosh University and continues to provide dedicated patient care and endeavours to improve its services on constant ongoing basis.
This charter intents to provide a framework which enables citizens to know services and facilities available in Santosh Hospital.
OPD Services in various specialities:
Medicine & allied Specialties
- General Medicine
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Surgery & allied Specialties
- General Surgery including Paediatrics Surgery
- Oto-rhino- laryngology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Obstetrics Gynaecology
In OPDs, specialists are available for consultation.OPD services are available on all working days from Monday to Friday (9 Am to 8 PM) and from. ( 9 AM to 1 PM) on Saturday. Emergency Services available 24 X 7.
- Registration Counter
- Spacious OPD with good seating arrangement for Doctors, waiting hall for patients and relatives
- Indoor wards – clean, well equipped and manned
- Operation Theater Complex
- 24 x 7 Casualty Services
- ICU, , PICU, NICU
- Medicines to Indoor and OPD Patients.
- C.T. Scan
- Color Doppler
- 2 D Echo
- Special Procedures in imaging modalities.
- Central Clinical laboratory working 24 x 7 for
- Blood Bank 24×7
- Medical Store
- Kitchen – Very good quality food , provided free of cost two times in day
- Cafeteria – Available 24 x 7 for staff, patients and their relatives
- Mortuary facility available 24×7
- Bio- Medical waste Management system
Routine :- Laboratory Services are provided in the field of (as available)
- Histopathology including FNAC
There is a Central Collection Centre for receiving and collecting various specimens for testing.The timings for receiving specimens in OPD and IPD is Round the clock.
Emergency :- Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical Pathology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology and Radio-diagnosis.
Casualty & Emergency Services
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialities as listed in the OPDServices.
Operation Theatres functions round the clock. In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority over paper work like registration and medico-legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
Indoor Patient Services
- All wards provide free indoor patient care.
- Emergency wards admit emergency cases with medical and surgical problems.
- There is a Intensive Care Unit for the care of seriously ill patients.
- There are labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Nurseries provide necessary care to the new-borns – normal as well those born with the disease.
- All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of Senior Doctors.
- Outside office hours, treatment is given by the doctor on duty and specialists are available on call.
- Diet is provided to all patients in all wards.
- Every patient is given one attendant pass and one pass for relative.
- Patients taking hospital diet are not allowed to take home diet .
- Visitors are allowed only between 5 p.m to 7 p.m.
Other facilities available include
- Drinking Water
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty
- Ambulances are available to pick up patients from their places (on payment of nominal charges) and also for discharged patients..
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Chemist Shops are available in the campus.
- Canteens for patients and their attendants are available.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
- Adequate toilet Facilities for the use of patients and their attendants are available.
- Suggestion boxes are provided at various locations.
Complaints & Grievances
Every grievance is duly acknowledged. We aim to settle genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt. Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital.
Name, designation and telephone number of the nodal officers are as under –
Deputy Medical Superintendent
Meeting Hours : 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services
This counter is functions round the clock. Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital. Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Telephone enquiries can be made over telephone numbers
Phone Number: 0120 2791735
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number: 1800-123-1808
Responsibilities of the Users:
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
- Please do not inconvenience other patients. Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care. Beware of Touts.
- The Hospital is a “No Smoking Zone” and “Silence Zone”.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol are not entertained in this hospital.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials as it encourages corruption.
- Please provide useful feedback & constructed suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
- This is a private hospital and right to treat and admit any patient reserved by the Hospital administration.